Hat Rules for 2023
Following on from the “Para Dressage Kick Off Meeting 2023” please see below useful information for competing Nationally and FEI Internationally abroad.
Dr Mason Brief Guide to Anti Doping and food SupplementsBriefGuideToAntiDoping_LinseyMason_Jan23
HSI Vet Seamus McSorley presentationPara Equestrian presentation_SeamusMcSorley_Jan23
Debora Pijpers HP presentation and National/International Qualification Criteria 2022/2023National to International Qualification Criteria_2022 (1)
Presentation High Performance Programme Para Dressage_DeboraPijpers_Jan2023
NEW FLASH FROM HP Director Debora Pijpers
First of all: a very happy new year and best wishes for 2023!
I would like to inform and invite you for two upcoming events:
– The Kick Off Day, Jan 30th at 7pm. This will be an online meeting to inform you about the HP programme for 2023. All riding PEI members are invited to join this meeting. If you wish to attend, please inform Susann Tschoerner about this by sending an email to [email protected] at Jan 27th latest.
– A live training camp at Greenogue, held on February 11th and 12th. There will normal training with the HP Director and test training with an experienced judge. More info about this will still follow. All riding PEI members are invited to join this camp, in case of too many subscriptions, HP squad members will have priority.
Para-Dressage High Performance Director
Horse Sport Ireland
1st Floor, Beech House
Millennium Park, Naas
Co. Kildare, W91 TK7N
– VOLUNTEERS NEEDED –
PEI needs volunteers to join our council. Please let us know by emailing Joanne Logo via the PEI email address. Also remember that membership renewals are due as of January 1st. To renew download the membership form which can be found at the bottom of the home page of our site, pay by the PayPal donate button including you name. Then email proof of payment along with the membership form to PEI.
NEWS FLASH FOR OUR VISION IMPAIRED RIDERS
Note from FEI
Classification for Athletes with vision impairment
Dear National Federations,
The FEI, in cooperation with the Organiser of the CPEDI 3* Waregem (BEL) and the International Blind Sports Federation (IBSA), is pleased to inform you that Para Equestrian Athletes with vision impairments will have the opportunity to be internationally classified in Waregem on 19 April 2023.
No fee will be charged to athletes attending this particular Classification Evaluation.
National Federations are kindly requested to submit their VI Classification requests to the Para Dressage Department by Wednesday, 8 March 2023 at the latest with the following documents:
- The FEI Classification Request Form
- The FEI Consent for Classification Form
- The IBSA Medical Diagnostics Form completed by a registered ophthalmologist.
All of the above forms can be found on the FEI Para Equestrian Classification webpage and must be completed in full, legibly and in English or with a signed translation in copy. All Athletes, including Athletes with a Review status, must supply all of the above documents, which must be current, i.e. completed in the last 12 months.
6.00pm Dinner for all attendees
7.00- AGM followed by time to meet with the WEG riders.
Please find the updated national to international qualification criteria attached, which starts with immediate effect
Please have a careful read mostly in regards to 1* and 2* FEI competitions.
National to International Qualification Criteria Para Dressage Oct 2022